www.verumhk.com is an Internet domain registered by collaborating entities and at the service of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. with VAT N4682033H and administrative address at Paseo de la Castellana 95, Torre Europa Building, 28th Floor, CP 28046, Madrid, Spain. VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. implies the express acceptance of each and every one of the following:
General Conditions of use of the WEB: https://www.verumhk.com:
1. LEGAL CAPACITY:
The user declares that he is of legal age (over 18 years old) and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the Products and Services offered on the VERUM INVESTMENTS INC WEBSITE. Also stating that you accept the link to this agreement and understand, and accept in full the conditions set forth here to use this WEB and / or contract the Products and Services offered.
VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. informs you that the personal data whose treatment is carried out as the person in charge are intended to manage the contractual relationships of which it is a party, as well as to offer interested persons and entities any information about activities, products and services related to VERUM INVESTMENTS INC.
The indicated communications may be made by any means, including electronic means. The interested party must explicitly authorize the sending of communications, by marking the corresponding boxes, in any of the data request forms that are provided.
3. THE USER:
That he has contracted or is informed about the different Products and Services offered by VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. declares that all the information provided at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate.
- The user of www.verumhk.com guarantees and always responds to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data, hereinafter the DATA, provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
- The user expressly authorizes the communication of the DATA to third parties when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the Products and Services offered by VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. and required by users.
- The user gives his express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. and the different Products and Services marketed or promoted by VERUM INVESTMENTS INC.
4. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. we are treating personal data that concerns you or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims, and we will keep them duly blocked for the corresponding period while legal obligations persist.
In certain circumstances, clients or interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment, so that VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. It will only reserve and use them in the cases authorized by the relevant Law.
Interested parties have the right to the portability of their data so that they can request and receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided or request that we send them to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format of common use and machine reading.
The interested party may exercise any of these rights by sending an email to the address email@example.com, attaching a copy of the DNI or substitute identification document and clearly indicating the right to which it refers. You can also make the request by post to the address indicated above.
The response to the requests that are made will be carried out as soon as possible and, in any case, within a month from the receipt of your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The person in charge will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month from the request.
5. VERUM INVESTMENTS INC.:
In accordance with the current Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and subsequent regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007 and new European regulations 2016/679 of May 25, 2018, the DATA sent by the user through www.verumhk .com, will be treated by VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. in an automated way and will be incorporated into the Registry of Treatment Activities in order to be able to offer and manage the Products and Services of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC.
- Said Registry of Treatment Activities whose Manager is the commercial company VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. with administrative address at Paseo de la Castellana 95, Floor 28 of the Torre Europa Building, CP 28046, Madrid, Spain, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The owners of the DATA have at all times the right to access the file, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation, opposition and elimination in the terms included in the data protection legislation.
- In the same way, the user’s consent for the treatment and transfer of their personal data will be revocable at any time without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and subsequent regulation, Royal Decree 1720/2007 and new European Regulation 2016/679 of May 25, 2018.
- For the purposes contained in this clause, it will be enough to contact VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. through the email email@example.com, or by writing to its administrative address located at Paseo de la Castellana 95, Floor 28 of the Torre Europa Building, CP 28046, Madrid, Spain.
- VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. guarantees that it has adopted the necessary security measures in its facilities, systems, servers and files to prevent access to the DATA of unauthorized persons.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, said DATA may be disclosed to public authorities only in the event that they require it in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the case.
6. USE OF THE VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. PAGE www.verumhk.com:
- The use of the page www.verumhk.com and / or the Products and Services of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. , will mean the full acceptance and validity of every one of the General Conditions contained in the latest version of the General Conditions, so the user must be aware of the importance of reading them each time they visit www.verumhk.com.
- VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. may unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, these General Conditions, as well as the Products and Services provided or any other substantial aspect or not of this page, or the operating, technical and use conditions of the services of www.verumhk.com.
- In the same way, users, in order to improve the service and establish an optimal level of quality, the ultimate objective of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. They may suggest those modifications that they deem useful, by contacting those responsible for the page through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The user agrees to use the page www.verumhk.com and those Products and Services made available through it, in accordance with the law, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of the these General Conditions. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the page www.verumhk.com or the Products and Services offered, for illicit purposes or effects and / or contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions, or harmful to the rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the www.verumhk.com page or prevent its normal use, or the Products and Services accessible through it, or by the rest of the users, or by VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. and / or that affect or could affect the image of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC.
- Users of www.verumhk.com must observe any instructions that, via e-mail, email@example.com or, VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. or its personnel, duly authorized, impart.
- The user accepts every one of the obligations or prohibitions imposed at any time by the legislation in force in relation to the exclusion or limitation of responsibility of the professional in the performance of services.
7. THE SERVICES OF VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. :
They are not intended for minors and it does not request or collect information related to minors.
8. GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION:
VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. reserves the right to temporarily or permanently exclude the user in any of the following cases:
- For breach of any of the General Conditions of Use established in this document.
- For breach of the laws, good customs, and public order.
- For breach of any other obligation that the user may have with VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. The exclusion of the user will not imply the resignation of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. to carry out the corresponding legal actions or the corresponding compensation by law.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT:
- Copyright or other intellectual property protection rights protect all the information contained in www.verumhk.com, its graphic design and the code in HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script or Active X language.
- These rights belong exclusively to VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. or its licensors. Internet users who access this WEBSITE can view the information contained therein and make private downloads or reproductions on their computer system, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network. It is not allowed, without prejudice to the provisions of these General Conditions, the distribution, modification, assignment, public communication, reproductions or any other act of part or all of the information published on www.verumhk.com, without prior authorization from VERUM INVESTMENTS INC.
- The user must use the content and information collected on www.verumhk.com diligently, correctly and lawfully, and specifically, only for personal and non-commercial use, as long as the content or any mention of the content is not deleted or modified. Sources, copyright and other data identifying the rights of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. or third parties, that is, respecting its original shape. Any reproduction or copy, distribution or publication, of any kind, of the content of the information published on www.verumhk.com without prior written authorization from VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. It is forbidden. Authorization for reproduction can be requested at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the existing content on www.verumhk.com has been entered in it in violation of copyright or other rights, VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. may be notified. Said circumstance, sending notification to the email address email@example.com, and including at least the following points: a) Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the claimant. b) Data of the owner of the copyright or other rights of protection of intellectual property that may have been infringed. c) Indication of the infringed contents and location on the page www.verumhk.com d) Declaration that the introduction of the contents has been introduced without the express authorization of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Without prejudice to what is stated in the preceding paragraphs, VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. reserves the right to defend itself against claims based on current regulations on advertising and copyright or other rights that protect intellectual property.
- In the event that www.verumhk.com refers through links to advertising or to third party WEB pages, VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. It is not obliged to control and does not control in advance, nor does it approve or endorse the services, content, data, files, products and any kind of material or information on the web page or pages of third parties, for which VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. It will not respond, under any circumstances, for the legality of the contents of said page / s, being the sole responsibility of the third party, by way of example and not limitation, respect for legality, good customs, public order, content , as well as that they do not harm the rights of third parties. The existence of a hyperlink does not presuppose a relationship of any kind between VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. and the owner of the WEB page on which it is established.
- Those users or third parties who intend to establish a hyperlink with the www.verumhk.com page, must guarantee that the hyperlink only allows access to the pages or services of the www.verumhk.com page, but does not carry out, by way of example but non-limiting, reproduction of contents, deep-links, browsers, inaccurate or incorrect statements, on the contents or the WEB page of www.verumhk.com except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the user will guarantee that the WEB page in which the hyperlink is established, it will not contain brands, commercial names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to VERUM INVESTMENTS INC.
11. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY:
- VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. does not guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of the operation of its WEB page or of the Products and Services made available to the user, therefore it excludes any responsibility for damages and / or losses of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, reliability, or continuity of its website or its services, although it will try to provide, to the extent of its possibilities, technical assistance to the affected person.
- VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. It is not obliged to control and does not control in advance, the absence of viruses or elements in the contents, which may cause alterations in the software or hardware of the users or people who visit the WEB pages, so it will not be liable for damages of any nature that may arise from them.
12. SAFEGUARDING OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
If one of the stipulations of these General Conditions is declared null or inoperative, the rest of the General Conditions will remain in force.
13. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS:
VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. makes all the necessary efforts within its means to offer the information contained in the WEB site truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, at all times beyond the control of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. it would be immediately corrected. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and a Client has made the decision to purchase the Products and Services based on said error, VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. It will notify the Client and she will have the right to terminate her services at no cost on her part.
14. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The registration of the user as a client of VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. implies the knowledge and express acceptance of these General Conditions. The contracting of a specific Product or Service offered by the service providers listed in VERUM INVESTMENTS INC. implies the explicit acceptance of the General Conditions.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION:
Spanish Law and New European Regulations govern these General Conditions. Any controversy that may arise, regarding its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, total or partial, will be submitted by the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction (or any other that, where appropriate, may correspond to them), to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
To not receive information about your products and services or from other entities, check the corresponding box on the form.
In those cases where to make a request it is necessary to fill in a form and click on the send button, the completion of it will necessarily imply that you have been informed and have expressly given your consent to the content of the clause attached to said form.
DATA FACILITATED BY THIRD PARTIES:
EIn the event that DATA are included in a request by persons who do not own them, the user must, prior to their inclusion, inform said persons of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs.